¸.•´¯)¸.•*• Fortune's FOOL •*•.¸(¯`•.¸
This place may free you from agonizing boredom, but may also steal your soul and most of your free time.

Do you dare to enter~? ;D

Muhuwahah~

I forgot my password

To join:
*Read the rules.
*Register.
*Fill out application form & post it.
*Wait for a Admin or Mod to approve your application.
*Once approved, post in the Introductions forum & tell us more about yourself if you want!
*Start Roleplaying!

The End. :D

Claims List ; who is who & who is taken!

Fortune’s FOOL

LM.C | OH MY JULIET
Latest topics
» Impending hiatus
Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 am by Hiroto

» Hitsugi app
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 pm by Hitsugi

» Hitt (me with your best shot)
Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am by Hiroto

» Suggest a song
Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:44 am by Mana

» Hello All!
Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm by Aiji

» Activity Check
Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:39 am by Kaya

» Ah, Hello. Asagi here.
Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:06 am by Hiroto

» Greetings from Masashi
Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:08 pm by Teru

» Asagi's Application
Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 pm by Aoi

Advertisements & Affiliates
The RPG CollectionThe Shoebox RP Temple!
Visit JRock x Visual Kei

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 66 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:53 am

Stupid Engineers ... m(_ _!!)m [for everybody]

Go down

default Stupid Engineers ... m(_ _!!)m [for everybody]

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:54 am

Hello everybody! I apologize for the late or non-existent replies, but life and school are just catching me off guard by the day, in particularly school, they seemed to have realized that they hadn't given us shit for a while, so ... hey why not ... lets give them so much stuff to do, they they most likely don't even know how to ... plus, who cares about the other classes ... each one of them in this freaking engineering school think they are the supreme ruler of the school, thus all the other subjects are close to no importance .... but I digress ...

I will try and reply as most threads as possible, but I might not be able to chat as much I would like, if not at all plus fic writing duty, I have been slacking on that as well and it is not right (^_^!!) *sighs*

So please, I hope you'll understand, I hope to get myself relatively free soon!
Love you all, thanks for taking the time to read. m(_ _)m

Back to top Go down

default Re: Stupid Engineers ... m(_ _!!)m [for everybody]

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am

OMG!

I'M NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN! SHUUUN!

>>
<<

^3^ Love ya babe <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 pm

I remember I had classes like that. they lock the door at exactly time to start, then hold you late irregardless of the fact you have to run across campus to make your next class -- whose professor ALSO likes to lock the door and you only have 10minutes between classes and the buildings are at least half a mile apart (or it seems like that). And I was like "sorry but sociology does not take precedence over anatomy (which was in my major)" so I ended up leaving the one class at the scheduled time irregardless - over his protests. I told him to take it up with my dean. But I didn't want to be locked out of my other class because he long winded.

I feel for you. but hopefully you'll get through it. and hopefully you won't get one of those professors who talks to the chalkboard, and writes with one hand while erasing with the other -- and only way you can take notes is to sit to the side, write really fast and record the lecture. ( had one of them too -- for anatomy -- the class average for one of his exams was a 56% it was brutal, but then he was an MD, PhD, and teaching freshman anatomy... and treated us like we were seniors or something)

good luck. get plenty of rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down